There are 3 ways you can shop before the public:
- The very best way to get to shop before everyone else is to become a Volunteer. Volunteer (1) 4-hour shift and SHOP 1st!! Our Volunteer Pre-sale is on Tuesday @ 5pm.
- Consign with Andrew and Abby's Closet and SHOP at our Consignor Pre-Sale (Tuesday @ 7pm)
- SHOP @ our Benefit Pre-Sale on Wednesday night. Each adult (18 and over) pays $5 for admission to this Pre-Sale and ALL proceeds from admission go to the Hope House.
*All Volunteers and Consignors also shop an hour early on 1/2 price day*
Is there an Admission or Parking fee?
No, our event is free
Do you allow children at your sale?
Children are welcome @ our sale; however please keep in mind that there are a LOT of shoppers during the sale. We suggest that you wear babies in infant carriers if possible. Children MUST stay with parents/adult at all times.
For safety reasons, please do not allow children to ride/play with toys or open bags of toys.
How do I become a consignor?
Becoming a consignor is very easy:
- Register online.
- Visit our Consignor page & read all of the Consignor instructions, Consignor Agreement, etc.
- For more information, visit our Consignor page.
How much do I earn when I consign?
Consignors earn 70% on all sold items
Do you charge a Consignor fee?
Yes, our consignor fee is $7 during early bird registration (before February 1st) and $8 after the early bird registration ends (after February 1st).
Do you accept tags from other sales?
No, we do not accept tags from any other sales
Do I need to be present during the sale to sell my items?
No, just register, tag, and drop off your items!! We do the rest!!!!
How much should I price my items for?
A good rule of thumb to follow is to price your items at about 1/4-1/3 of their original retail price. If you have name brand or boutique item, price accordingly, probably closer to 1/3-1/2 of their original retail price. Other exceptions would include: outdoor play equipment, strollers, furniture, etc. These larger items usually go for 1/3-1/2. Ask yourself what you would be willing to pay for the item if you were the shopper. Try not to price your items by emotional attachment.
How much time should I allow to drop-off my items?
Please allow at least 30 minutes depending on the # of items that you are consigning. We check ALL clothing items for stains, holes, etc.! You will be responsible for placing non-clothing items in their appropriate location while we check your clothes. Any items that are not accepted MUST be taken with you when you leave. Rejected items that are left at drop-off will be donated. We do not have space to store them during the sale.
Is there a limit on the # of items I can consign?
No, the only limits are:
* Only 5 "sleepers" per consignor/gender may be brought.
* Only Spring/Summer clothing items may be brought to the sale this season.
* Only items that meet our tagging guidelines will be accepted.
When will I get my money for the items that sold?
We will have a check ready for you on Pick-up day: Tuesday, March 12th from 12pm-7pm.
What happens to my unsold items?
You can choose to pick up your unsold items or to donate them. Anything that is donated goes to the Hope House and Somebody Loves Me. These organizations gives freely to those truly in need. Rest assured the items will not be resold. **ANY items not picked up by 7pm on pick-up day WILL BE DONATED.**