Spring/Summer Clothing (newborn-teen sizes) *NO WOMEN'S Clothing*
Junior sizes must be in-style and must be something that teenagers would wear and LESS THAN 3 YEARS OLD! We WILL be VERY PICKY about the Junior section and will reject any items that are NOT for teens!!!
Children's shoes (be sure they are in GREAT condition, CLEAN!, and the right season). Any shoes that do NOT meet the above ^^^ guidelines will be rejected.
Dancewear, school uniforms, Scout uniforms , etc.
Pretend play, dress-up clothes and dolls
Sports equipment for children
Toys (must include working batteries and be CLEAN)
Outdoor Toys- Outdoor toys sell VERY well! (must include working batteries and be CLEAN)
Riding toys, bicycles, scooters, wagons, etc.
Puzzles, books, games, home school material (all pieces MUST be included)
Blu-Ray and DVD movies and CDs (be sure these are child appropriate NO R Rated Movies, in working condition, and in the correct case)
Infant accessories- diaper bags, blankets, bath seats and tubs, bath towels, etc.
Baby and children's furniture - gliders, changing tables, bassinets, non-recalled cribs, toddler beds, tables/chairs, twin beds, dressers, night stands, etc.
Baby equipment -high-chairs, mamaroos, rock and plays, exersaucers, pack-n-plays, jumperoos, swings, baby gates, etc.
Feeding Accessories (high chairs, booster seats, bottles, breastfeeding accessories , etc.) ***PLEASE be sure these items are CLEAN!!!!
Breast pumps are NO LONGER ACCEPTED!
Strollers (double, jogging, travel systems, single, umbrella, etc.)
Infant/child bedding, sheets, pillows, sleeping bags, picture frames, wall art, mobiles, rugs, lamps, etc.
Outdoor play equipment (Little Tikes, Step 2, playhouses, slides, Power Wheels). These items sell EXTREMELY WELL!!
Children's luggage and backpacks
Children's dinnerware sets/utensils
Bed rails and safety items
Video game systems/accessories/games
Lightweight, Spring Jackets
- Anything that is out of date. Out of date items will be rejected @ Drop-off.
- Anything the is out of season. We have a large number of consignors, and we do not have rack space for out of season clothing. It will be rejected @ Drop-off.
- Any clothing that smells like smoke or has animal hair on it! It will be
rejected! Please be considerate of those who have allergies.
- Any item that has a tag with a barcode that will not be able to be scanned!!! Please be sure your barcodes are not "light" or that the ink is not running when printing your tags. Items with tags that have barcodes that cannot be scanned, will be rejected @ Drop-off.
-Expired Carseats, or that have been involved in an accident. Please call 1-800-424-9393 to find out if your seat has been re-called. All carseats have an expiration date on the bottom. Any carseat that is over 5 years old will be rejected. We will be checking all carseats!!!!!!
-Any toys or equipment that have been re-called. Re-called toys and equipment are listed at http://www.recall.gov/
- Anything Stained, Torn, Missing buttons, or Zippers. DO NOT PLACE YOUR TAG OVER STAINS.
WE LOOK! Anything listed above will be rejected @ Drop-off. Please save our time and yours.
- Shoes that are dirty, overly worn (holes, overly scuffed, sole separation,etc),
or are out of season! They will be taken off the tables, REJECTED, and
- NO STUFFED ANIMALS PERIOD!!! NONE! We will take any stuffed animals off of the toy table and they will be automatically donated.
- NO "Happy Meal" toys (unless they are complete sets)
- NO "Grab Bags"
- Toys that do not have working batteries.
- Clothing that is NOT on hangers, or pants/skirts that are not hung correctly. (please see example picture of how to hang and pin pants/skirts). With the volume of shoppers that we have come thru, if your pants/skirts are not pinned correctly, they will wind up in the floor and will NOT sell!!!!! PINNING correctly will help you make more $$$$. We will reject improperly pinned items at drop-off!!!
- Anything that has been recalled!
- NO Drop-side cribs or RECALLED cribs
- No Potty seats, potty chairs, or diaper pails
-NO Breast pumps (they do NOT sell due to insurance paying for them now)
- We will reject sleepers if you bring more than 5/gender
- NO MATERNITY!! (it doesn't sell)
- Any items that are tagged incorrectly. You MUST follow our tagging system!! This also includes pinning instructions.
- We will NOT accept tags from any other sale.
Andrew and Abby's Closet reserves the right to refuse any item(s) @ any time!! We will pull any items that are NOT on our list of acceptable items. We do go through the racks and tables before the pre-sale. Please save our time and yours!
**All items must be CLEAN and in working condition** Keep in mind that freshly laundered, ironed clothes sell better!!!